Focus: Ganesh Chaturthi
Post date: Sep 21, 2010 6:42:43 AM
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi. Though it will rain! Spirit of celebration of Ganesha are never wet, They are always high and dry.
If you are worried about H1N1 (Swine flu) be least to worry, H1N1 pandemic is over, according to global watch dog of health. So any chances of H1N1 damping the festivities are nothing but history.
Still it’s been raining heavily in most part of India, Water born diseases are source of worry. Making sure that no water is accumulated without proper flow ,in addition to keeping your surrounding clean will help you in achieving clean and awesome celebration.
As said earlier though most of initial pandemic confusion and aftermath is over, it will not be bad idea to observe bit of caution. They are simple and yet effective thus will not affect any way your celebrations.
1. Wash your hands regularly.
2. Avoid going to crowded places/Ganesh pandals during rush hours.
3. Get good sleep!
4. Drink Water and eat fruits and vegetables along with nevaris and modak's.
5. Greet your friends by Namaste. So you minimise physical contact.
6. Use Gloves to distribute solid or liquid items to public.
7. Do not spit!
8. Festival season Eat a lot; along with do not forget to exercise a bit.
9. It is advisable to use at least 3-ply face mask or alternatively your handkerchief when you go in public.
Click here for First Aid tips arising out of burns.