Focus Area: Disposable Goods
Post date: Aug 9, 2010 5:40:54 AM
A disposable (also called disposable product) is a product designed for cheapness and short-term convenience rather than medium to long-term durability, with most products only intended for single use.
In the years where blood contamination and other contamination can give rise to various serious ailments usage of disposable products have gained much popularity.
Medical & hygiene products
- Toilet paper
- Condoms and other contraception products
- Disposable enemas and similar products
- Cotton swabs and pads
- Medical and cleaning gloves
- Baby and adult diapers, and training pants
- Shaving razors, waxing kits, combs, and other hair control products
- Toothbrushes, dental floss, and other oral care products
- Hospital aprons
- Disposable panties in postpartum
- Sample collection Bottles
- Caps, Shoe covers.
Drogaria Raicar, Stocks various disposable items for hospital and personal use.